5. Edible hemp charcoal used in Japanese emperor’s coronation
6. Geoponic 3D ag cultivation for International Space Station
7. Hemp straws to lower plastic pollution
8. Tiny hemp houses with wheels for the homeless
Register for more free articles
Stay logged in to skip the surveys
9. Patented hemp planting capsule
10. Hemp productivity and protection using aqueous CO2 misting technology
11. Hemp coop for Latvia, Estonia, and Lithuania
12. Hemp for remediation then profit
13. Liquid hemp for thermoplastics, nanofibers, and filaments
14. Hemp heart protein for functional foods
15. Hemp marketplace for insurance, extraction, and farming
HIC sponsors include: World Ag Expo®, Noco Hemp Expo, Oso Vega, Farm Journal, US Hemp Growers Association, Hemp Industries Association®, Biotech Institute, Hemp Barons, Farmtiva, Hemp Genetics International, Hemp Industry Daily, Larta Institute, CropTalk, Hemp Road Trip, Vote Hemp, 360Branded, UC Agricultural & Natural Resources, Oregon State University Global Hemp Innovation Center, and Ag Innovation Showcase.
Entering its 53rd year, World Ag Expo® is the largest annual outdoor ag trade show in the world. In 2019, the show saw 102,800 attendees from 48 states and 65 countries. With more than 1,400 exhibitors and 2.6 million square feet of exhibit space, World Ag Expo® provides a platform for networking, education and business in one of the most productive ag counties in the United States.