Are you a would-be entrepreneur or farmer interested in hemp and the hemp-for-CBD growers’ market? Join us for this one-day Hemp Boot Camp. Obtain the tools and information to succeed in America’s newest and fastest-growing industry.
The one-day boot camp covers the following topics:
– Hemp Crop 101: Seeds, clones, fiber, biomass, fertilizer, pesticides, mandated testing, harvesting, decortication, and watering needs. Difference in cultivars for growing hemp for seeds, fiber, or biomass compared to CBD.
– Business Opportunity: The market for fiber, hemp seeds, hemp seed oil, and CBD is projected to reach $10.6B in annual sales by 2025. We’ll explore the economic future and share how to capitalize on this industry within a strategic five-year timeline.
– Rules & Regulations: Federal and state legal status of hemp, and how to comply with regulations regarding registration, transportation, and sale of hemp and hemp derivatives (including seeds, hemp, seed oil, fiber, and CBD).
– CBD Category Potential: The production and sale of food, beverages, nutritional supplements and cosmetic products that include hemp seed oil or CBD.
– American Industrial Demand: Hemp fiber and its uses for construction, animal feed, manufacturing, biofuel, fiber for fabric and clothing, alcoholic beverages, rope, pulp, and paper.
Continental breakfast and lunch are included. Admission prices start at $175 and seats can be purchased at www.hempbootcamps.com. Group discounts available.
Use promo code HEMP101 to get $25 off.